VP or AVP Credit Risk, Digital Acquisitions (CRG 1774)
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$130,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|15% or 20%
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a publicly traded bank providing credit cards and second-look financing programs via partners. Their stock has tripled in value in the past 2 years and continues to rise.
This credit card issuer has typically acquired new card holders through pre-approved, direct mail channels. They are now moving to Digital, ITA (invitation to apply) channels. This comes with a much higher risk of fraud, identity theft etc.
Ideal candidate will have experience in credit card acquisitions, fraud risk management, Digital marketing, and Fintech experience.
If someone comes from one of these companies it is definately a plus:
Mission Lane, Avant, Credit Shop, First Premier, Discover, Capital One, Merrick bank, GreenSky, Lending Point, Elevate, Title Loans, One Main Financial, SoFi or any other short term lender.
Our analysts work on business problems that touch all facets of the business and have the opportunity to work on different teams within the organization as their careers develop. Your first role would be on the credit and revenue strategy team. This team is responsible for driving product/pricing strategy and managing overall lending profitability. You will be expected to use data driven analytics to optimize how we acquire, manage, and value customers.
As a Senior Digital Risk Analyst, you will:
- Drive immediate ROI:
- Take the lead in initiatives like expanding our products into the Digital/ITA channel by improving targeting, underwriting and fraud risk management
- Optimize current acquisition and account management strategies in response to customer behavior and changing marketplace conditions
- Develop the business case(s) to push forward recommendations to expand (or cut back) on our existing segments, and recommendations on new customer segments such as New To Credit consumers
- Analyze customer data to develop our next generation of product, risk, and fraud strategies to maximize profitability.
- Develop your own career:
- Be a part of a well-funded fintech with a track record of achieving high growth
- Work cross-functionally on initiatives with c-suite visibility alongside product, data science, and account management teams
- Track and evaluate campaign results, identify business opportunities, and make strategic recommendations for future optimization
- Own existing channel reporting, analysis and acquisitions/originations dashboard and create new reporting as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with business analysis or general management
- Ability to work independently and comfortable with interfacing with Senior Executives
- Solid understanding of different marketing channels, especially new and emerging digital channels
- Ability to influence external partners to fuel platform growth
- Ability to create a well-defined conceptual framework that allows for development of strategic insights
- Expertise with data analysis tools like SAS and SQL
- Extremely comfortable with working hands-on with large analytical datasets to perform complex analysis and extract business insights.
- Understanding of unsecured credit as well as extensive knowledge of financial analysis, effective risk management practices, and analytical methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to learn rapidly and solve problems dynamically.
- Self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and open-ended problems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of initiative with a strong drive for results.
- BS or MS in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Science or similar quantitative, analytical field
- Prior experience in credit card risk or marketing analysis preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree