Sales Platform Manager
|Bridgewater, New Jersey - United States
$95,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a leading provider of industrial products to the petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, steel and metals, semi-conductor and additive printing markets, is looking for a Salesforce Platform Manager to oversee the Salesforce demands pipeline and support activities at their Bridgewater, NJ location.
- Responsible for delivering the right people, developing skills and partnering with the business partners to timely resolve problems in the application landscape (2nd and 3rd levels of support).
- Accountable for building and managing a strong team of Salesforce specialists who act as consultants to the business:
- Manage the Salesforce Demands Pipeline and Support activities.
- Provide internal consultancy to the business for continuous business process improvement, process design and exploitation of the IT investment.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments and users.
- Responsible for collaboration and engagement with peers across the different IT teams to understanding and agreeing on standards (Incident and Change
- Management) and enforce standards adoption.
- Responsible for providing guidance and expertise on Salesforce architecture, design and implementation.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or another related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and managing Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce Custom Application Development with APEX, Visual Force, Batch, Triggers, SOQL SOSL.
- Experience in configuration, customization, security access, workflows, data validation, process flows, data import and export using Data Loader or any equivalent tool is preferred.
- Agile Scrum and Salesforce certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience managing and monitoring onsite and offshore technical teams.
- Experience managing a development team, providing guidance and helping to resolve technical challenges including design and architectural hurdles.
- Experience with Commerce Cloud (CloudCraze), Google Analytics, CLM (SpringCM) and/or Force.com is a plus.
- Skilled at multi-tasking; able to coordinate, organize, prioritize and execute responsibilities in the face of conflicting priorities and unexpected situations.
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation preferred.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree