This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Tokyo, Kanto - Japan|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Sales incentives / Commutation Allowance|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing IT startups in Japan!
The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business and driving revenue in all lines of business that include software sales, consulting, training and maintenance. The Sales Manager also provides overall management support for all assigned accounts within the assigned territory. This is a senior level role which will require a passion for driving software and services sales to meet targets. The position offers a great deal of variety, autonomy and scope to drive business with potential for high financial reward. Position location: Tokyo, Japan.
· Develop and drive account strategy, for identifying and qualifying opportunities, and for executing the sales cycle of his/her account to closing. Sales strategies should be revenue and margin target oriented.
· Management of sales cycles within existing accounts, along with targeted net new accounts with the goal of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
· Build bonds of trust and credibility with customers, prospects & partners through ongoing efforts during sales campaigns to reinforce the value of our products and solutions.
· Compose and deliver superior sales presentations to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, show the value of our solutions, differentiate and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
· Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies.
· Reinforce the business value of our solutions through creation of compelling presentations
· Post-sale, communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
· Become knowledgeable in our technologies and services. Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
· Track record of sales success in SAP services sales arena with at least 5-7 years proven track record of quota attainment
· The right blend of energy, attitude and aptitude. Should be self-starter, confident, multi-task and personally organized.
· Should be outcome oriented, own up and take charge of the task of managing towards success. This should be evidenced by the track record of meeting and exceeding their assigned targets and objectives. Should be proficient in organizing and prioritizing the activities accordingly towards efficiency and effectiveness
· Entrepreneurial individual with in - depth knowledge of ERP and/or other Enterprise business software
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate value proposition for all solutions and services
· Proven ability to work with and a strong contact base within relevant partner organizations and IT solution vendors
· Ability to build and maintain Senior Executive-level relationships
· Ability to identify and develop strategic alignments with key third party influencers
· Ability to travel in and out of state within territory or outside of territory based on company need
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree