|Title:||SAP C4C Configuration Analyst|
|Job Location:||Poughkeepsie, New York - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Very stable public utility
Opportunity to work on a greenfield implementation os SAP. Not a conversion, this is the first time the compnay is using SAP
What is an SAP C4C Configuration Analyst?
SAP C4C Configuration Analysts translate business requirements into documentation, conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) and configured functionality within SAP’s Cloud for Customer (SAP C/4HANA) utility industry software solution. Analysts are responsible for translating requirements into functionality via system configurations and/or collaboration with developers. This position requires an understanding of business knowledge related to SAP Customer Relationship & Billing processes. The incumbent will streamline the solution to maintain, improve and optimize system functionality. Responsibilities could change as the needs of the department evolve. Title is commensurate with experience (e.g. Jr, Asst, Assoc, Full, Sr).
What does an SAP C4C Configuration Analyst do?
· Performs SAP system analysis, design, configuration and production support activities using SAP’s Cloud for Customer (C/4 HANA) system
· Supports all phases of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation as well as the generation of required documentation throughout each phase
· Demonstrates an understanding of standard SAP processes and business processes affected by the Cloud for Customer system
· Collaborates with business units to understand, identify and define requirements in alignment with business processes and actively identifies and implements improvements
· Collaborates with other SAP configurators and developers to support defined requirements
· Participates in troubleshooting incidents reported to IT and assists in identifying root cause of issues
· Supports the testing and implementation of scheduled patches released by SAP
· Actively participates in industry communities to continuously expand upon knowledge, identify areas of opportunity and improve the standards and awareness of the company’s SAP practices
What does it take to be an SAP C4C Configuration Analyst?
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related professional experience in areas such as SAP configuration, development, or administration. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, candidates with an associate’s degree or high school diploma (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of related experience will be considered.
· Experience with and advanced knowledge & understanding of SAP S/4HANA & SAP Cloud for Customer (C/4HANA) system
· Ability to understand business functionality and translate it into process flow diagrams, application requirements and system design
· Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products and partner with analysts to identify solutions
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels
· Must demonstrate the willingness to work in a collaborative team environment to deliver a quality product
· Strong leadership, negotiation, and consultative skills at a cross-functional level
· Valid driver’s license
· Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or STEM field
· Advanced knowledge & understanding of Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes
· Hands on experience participating in and/or implementing large, transformational projects
· Experience in Energy & Utilities or services industry
· Experience in a regulated and/or co-sourced environment
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree