Loan Administrator II
|Houston, Texas - United States
$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Perform detailed due diligence of the loan documents ensuring all Closing Requirements have been met and proper borrowing resolutions have been obtained
- Review Outside Counsel Consistency Letter ensuring there are no exceptions and/or outstanding items to be resolved prior to closing
- Review Post Closing requirements and ensure proper tracking and follow up to resolve
- Perform due diligence of Flood Requirements
- Act as liaison between Escrow, Title, Attorneys and all interested parties to coordinate funding and closing of Specialty Lending loans and Syndicated Credit for non-EWB lead.
- Review collateral support documents to ensure appropriate collateralization and proper lien position pursuant to credit approval.
- Review CCR to determine appropriate credit approval and completed presentation to close the loan
- Review and ensure all regulatory and policy compliance issues are satisfied prior to loan documentation and closing.
- Recognize and discuss loan transactions with lending staff and credit supervisor to resolve any outstanding issues prior to loan closing.
- Act as a liaison between relationship managers, and all interested parties to coordinate funding and closing of loans for Specialty Products
- Review all Credit Lending conditions have been met prior to closing
- Perform pre-Closing review of Loan Documents post execution
- Prepare closing documents including but not limited to; Boarding Data Sheet ensuring data accuracy and proper assignment of codes and post-closing requirement
- Perfect all Collateral including but not limited to Commercial Real Estate, Equipment, Blanket Liens, etc.
- May prepare Lender’s Instructions and work closely with Title Companies
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience as a loan administrator or commercial loan documenter
- Knowledge of all aspects of loan documentation specifically those prepared by Attorneys
- Knowledge of all Loan Closing requirements and its collateral perfection
- Good knowledge of entity documents and borrowing authorizations
- Commercial Loan accounting experience required with FIS preferred
- Broad knowledge with real estate title work required