This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Fintech Sales Manager (selling into Hedge/Alt funds)|
|Job Location:||New York City, New York - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
The company is a well-known, leading fintech provider that is continuing to grow and expand into new markets. Great place and upside for a hungry sales professional, individual contributor.
Fintech Sales Director (selling into Hedge/Alt Funds, traditional asset managers.)
Multiple locations: NYC, Boston, West Coast, Chicago, & Texas.
A leading provider of technology solutions and services to the traditional and alternative investment industries has a key opening on its sales team with primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales in the USA. Primary prospects include traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and / or asset-management arms of insurance companies.
Fintech Sales Director Responsibilities:
· Quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value
· Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities and segments to develop and execute a comprehensive new logo acquisition strategy
· Prospect and build pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
· Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
· Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
· Report to the Head of Sales in US and collaborate to achieve ACV targets for the year
· Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences
· Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
· Provide feedback to the Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Fintech Sales Director Requirements:
· BA/BS degree; Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
· 3-5 years of successful sales experience (quota track record) with relevant fintech solutions and services which may include OMS, Reconciliation, Datawarehouse, Treasury and Collateral Management, Regulatory Reporting, Pricing, etc.
· Buy-Side financial technology (fintech) services sales background into hedge funds/alternatives and traditional asset managers
· Extensive experience with targeting fixed income/credit/private asset funds
· Willingness to travel regularly
· Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Proven leadership skills and sales success (quota track record)
· Ability to generate new business through prospecting. Clear and repeatable pipeline generation process.
· Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
Keywords: Buyside, Buy-side, asset managers, hedge funds, hedge/alt managers, quota, SaaS, fintech solutions, fintech, hunter, ACV, new logos, credit funds, pipeline generation, track record, consultative, fixed income, private asset
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree